Chapter 10, “What Treatment Doesn’t Work and Why?”
In this chapter Dr. Stoxen reveals my the exhaustive research of more than 2,500 studies in the U.S. National Library of Medicine, part of the National Institutes of Health database. This is the complete list of treatment procedures and approaches studied for the treatment of thoracic outlet syndrome. I can almost guarantee the treatment approach used by your doctor is on this list.
- Medication: analgesic drug therapy, antidepressants, anticonvulsants, others
- Scalene injection (bupivacaine)
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS)
- Painkillers for symptom reduction
- Scalene injection (Botox)
- Gentle stretching of the scalenes and pectoralis minor
- Ner ve gliding
- Ultrasound and muscle stimulation
- Different bra for breast hypertrophy
- Breast reduction—reduction mammoplasty
- Ergonomic corrections
- Correction of the ergonomics of the workstation
- First rib adjustments, alone
- General massage
- Exercise strengthening
Which one do you think, by itself, removes the compression on the outlet?
None of them!
Now do you wonder why you’re not getting better?
I will provide simple and logical explanations of why these 16 treatment approaches, individually, cannot reverse the cause of your thoracic outlet syndrome.
If treatment and training approaches are not compatible with true engineering of the body and are contrary to the laws of physics, that means they are destined to fail. And you know what? Time and time again, they do fail.
Much of the current, standard-of-care treatments, including adjustments, mobilizations, stretching, rehab exercises, injections, medications, and surgeries are destined to fail to achieve true maximum medical improvement, because the removal of the tension on your human spring is not addressed.
Vertebral discs and the thoracic outlet and tunnel are engineered with spring mechanics. Doctors cannot reverse the compression on your body’s spring mechanism with treatment approaches that are only effective on lever mechanisms.
What is logical about a doctor not knowing the engineering of a machine he is paid to fix?
This is what you will learn from this chapter.
- Find out why the natural treatment is always better than Botox for TOS
- Find out why the compression Botox reduces should return back when it wears off
- Find out why Botox for TOS can make you much worse long term
- Find out why Botox can force you into a much longer rehab than you want
- Find out why you don’t want to get conservative care from a hospital that does a lot of TOS surgeries.
- Find out why surgeons wont have the best advise to help you reverse your TOS without surgery
Chapter 13, “What Works and Why?”
This chapter reveals the ONLY two forms of treatments than can effectively reduce the compression that causes thoracic outlet syndrome.
Here I outline the effective treatment for reducing the compression that causes thoracic outlet syndrome. I had a photographer take pictures of a model demonstrating these self-massage and stretching methods that will begin to ease your symptoms and get you on the road to relief.
I also list the most powerful therapy that doctors should be using to quickly reduce inflammation, pain, and the tense muscles that are compressing your thoracic outlet and twisting your frame into a chronic state of suffering.
The reason most doctors aren’t using it is because they can’t get paid by the insurance companies for the treatment. Most doctors don’t do therapies unless they can make a buck.
What is great is that you don’t need to be a doctor to use it, so you can buy it and use it yourself to help you get better without the doctor’s help.
This is what you will learn from this chapter.
- Find out what treatments wont work for TOS and why
- Find out why the Human Spring Approach is the best approach for TOS
- Learn self-help approaches to decompressing your thoracic outlet
- Find out what muscles must be treated to reverse TOS
- Get all the Human Spring muscle release self help pressure points and stretches
- Learn about what muscles lift the floor into the outlet
- Learn what muscles pull the roof down into the outlet
- Find out the best treatment to relax muscle tension that is causing the compression
- Find out what stretches will make your TOS worse and why
- Find out about the most effective therapy TOS that you can use in your home
- Learn why most doctors and therapists wont use this effective therapy to help you
- Find out why lymphatic drainage treatments are imperative in treating TOS
Learn how many hours it will take to decompress your outlet with HSA treatment
- Learn when your thoracic outlet is completely released of tension
- Find out when you can do it yourself and when you need professional help
- Find out why you should never crack your own neck
- Show your doctor or therapist photos of Dr Stoxen’s secret hands on treatments
- Learn why it’s absolutely imperative to get a first rib adjustment for TOS
Find out how to assemble the most effective team of professionals to help you permanently reverse your thoracic outlet syndrome
Dr James Stoxen DC., FSSEMM (hon) He is the president of Team Doctors®, Treatment and Training Center Chicago, one of the most recognized treatment centers in the world.
Dr Stoxen is a #1 International Bestselling Author of the book, The Human Spring Approach to Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. He has lectured at more than 20 medical conferences on his Human Spring Approach to Thoracic Outlet Syndrome and asked to publish his research on this approach to treating thoracic outlet syndrome in over 30 peer review medical journals.
He has been asked to submit his other research on the human spring approach to treatment, training and prevention in over 150 peer review medical journals. He serves as the Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Orthopedic Science and Research, Executive Editor or the Journal of Trauma and Acute Care, Chief Editor, Advances in Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Journal and editorial board for over 35 peer review medical journals.
He is a much sought-after speaker. He has given over 1000 live presentations and lectured at over 70 medical conferences to over 50,000 doctors in more than 20 countries. He has been invited to speak at over 300 medical conferences which includes invitations as the keynote speaker at over 50 medical conferences.
After his groundbreaking lecture on the Integrated Spring-Mass Model at the World Congress of Sports and Exercise Medicine he was presented with an Honorary Fellowship Award by a member of the royal family, the Sultan of Pahang, for his distinguished research and contributions to the advancement of Sports and Exercise Medicine on an International level. He was inducted into the National Fitness Hall of Fame in 2008 and the Personal Trainers Hall of Fame in 2012.
Dr Stoxen has a big reputation in the entertainment industry working as a doctor for over 150 tours of elite entertainers, caring for over 1000 top celebrity entertainers and their handlers. Anthony Field or the popular children’s entertainment group, The Wiggles, wrote a book, How I Got My Wiggle Back detailing his struggles with chronic pain and clinical depression he struggled with for years. Dr Stoxen is proud to be able to assist him.
Full Bio) Dr Stoxen can be reached directly at email@example.com